Wednesday 9 September 2009

I wish...

     All of us have wishes, some can be realized, other can't. I have one that won't be more than that, a desire. I had a dream about it.
     I love play the piano. I know just a little about it but I really appreciated to see and listen other's perform. I've dreamed about Robert being in my home playing piano for me. Just playing. Of course, I would like to meet him and talk with him. But listen him on the piano... would be awesome. That's why it is just a dream.
      I don't think about having some more with Robert. Girlfriend? It would be necessary to know more about him. And he may have one. We don't know.
     All my life I think how good would be meeting some hollywood's stars. But it's just a thought. With Robert is different. I think that we have so much in common... that would be amazing to meet him. But that is what all girl's wanted. What would be different with me?

No comments: