Wednesday 9 September 2009

Robert's sentences

     About Robert I need to say that I really apreciate his work, as an actor and as a singer. He is really good in what he does and I think that, when this happen, a person need to be praised.
     There are some sentences that stay in our memory, even if we don´t do anything for that. As a huge fan of him, I would like to make a reference to same. In Harry Potter's movie Robert did an excellent job. My favourite part was when he was with Harry in the graveyard. He poited his wand to Peter Pettigrew and said «Who are you? What do you want?». He put all the drama at this part that I really like that.
     At Twilight movie there are many that I want to make a reference, what is matural. His role in this movie was really amazing. Edward was, and is a charactere that made many girl's dream. « You don't know how long I've been waiting for you», «I feel very protective of you», and « You are my life now» are three good examples of that amazing roll.
     His music has also some parts that made speed up my hurt. «I'm in love» in Never think that´s my favorite.
     Well, if you have some different ideas about that and you want to share, comment this message with your favorites.  

No comments: